What is CBD?
If you find yourself asking what is CBD, and how is it used you are not alone. As of late, CBD has been getting a lot notoriety for its healing benefits, and as a product that is exceptionally high in demand.
CBD is one of the many chemical compounds in a class called cannabinoids that naturally occur in cannabis plants. Cannabis plants are chemical powerhouses that produce more than 400 different compounds.
Hemp has had a long-standing relationship with humanity, and also receives a lot of negative connotations from it's marijuana counterpart. However, modern science reveals that hemp contains all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids necessary for human life, as well as a rare protein known as globule edestins that is very similar to the globulin found in human blood plasma.
The amount of thc
Found in hemp Derived CBD
ARE FOUND IN
is Legal in all 50 States
Our focus is on purity and nutrient strength, and we achieve this with cutting edge extraction technologies and adhering to strict processing conditions.
Only North American hemp grown using only 100% organic farming practices are used to make our CBD products. All hemp is tested for pesticides, VOC, and THC.
Our extracts start by utilizing the whole plant, not just the seeds allowing for a full spectrum extract with the highest purity values on the market.
RICK SIMPSON METHOD
Supercritical CO2 Extraction
The Top Ten Benefits of Supercritical CO2 Extraction
1. Single step extraction is tailored to achieve highly concentrated products.
2. Extracts and spent biomass are free of solvent residues.
3. Mild operating temperature ensures product stability and quality.
4. Supercritical CO2 is universally accepted as a "friendly" and fully recyclable solvent.
5. Product recovery is accomplished via a simple pressure reduction.
6. Hazardous solvent wastes are eliminated.
7. Compounds in a complex mixture can be selectively
separated using the pressure dependent dissolving power of supercritical fluids.
8. Supercritical fluids can penetrate and extract from micro-porous substrates because of gas-like diffusion properties and the absence of surface tension limitations.
9. Lower operating costs are often realized because compression energy is more efficient than distillation energy.
10. Large scale supercritical fluid extraction of low price, commodity items such as coffee, tea, and saw palmetto indicates that supercritical CO2 processing can compete economically with traditional extraction and separation processes.
3E is positioned to be one of the largest CBD product wholesalers in the world. Our products have a large number of uses, and can fill a huge void in many markets.
99+% Pure CBD Isolate Powder
Our 99+% Pure Cannabidiol Isolate is derived entirely from Non-GMO, Pesticide Free, Supercritical CO2 extracted from the stalks and stems of organically grown hemp plants. This product comes in the Crystalline (Powdered) form making it extremely easy to work with as an ingredient.
Full Spectrum Extract
Lab tested at over an 18% CBD Purity, this Full Spectrum extract is a turnkey white label product ready for your clients. Also derived entirely from Non-GMO, Pesticide Free, Supercritical CO2 extracted from the stalks and stems of organically grown hemp plants, our liquid CBD extract is a high ticket item that you need in your product arsenal.
INTERESTED IN SPEAKING WITH OUR SALES TEAM?
Enter your email address below and we will contact you shortly.